Monday, May 7, 2012

The Big Finale

     The end is near. The end of my story, that is. I have come a long ways since the start of this year, about the time when I really dug in and started working on finishing my final draft. I have somewhere in between 5-10 chapters left to write, and I intend to get those written within the next handful of days. Yes, that is about 10-15k words.

     But hey, why not?

     After I finish, I will be taking a break from my story. For one whole week, I won't even look at my outline. Then, I shall begin the painful process of editing in order to get it publishing worthy by summer.

    Wish me luck, this is where the real work starts.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I'm in the process of editing as well. It's my first long work to be edited!

    ReplyDelete