Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Recent Addiction

     Swing dancing. I've always loved it. But over the past month, I've really become addicted to it. I don't have a partner to practice with every day like one of my lucky friends--you know who you are--does, but swing dancing is on my mind a lot these days.

     I plan to swing dance a lot in 2013.

     I plan to do a lot of stuff in 2013. I plan to write. I plan to dance, and I plan to lift. I plan to go to college.  plan to get a tattoo. I plan to weigh 200 pounds. I plan to score a lead in the spring play.

     To be honest, 2012 was not a good year. There were a lot of things that were messed up. A lot of things I saw burn, a lot of things I let go of. Towards the end I wasn't in a good spot. But that's changed now. The night was darkest before the dawn... I can see that dawn now.

     It's not the dawn I expected it to be, but let's be honest... is it ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment